Thursday, June 30th, we celebrate our new vintage releases with a menu steeped in the tradition of cooking with wine, presented by acclaimed Chef Hunter Morton of Max's Oyster Bar.
Farm Membership for 2016 ON SALE NOW!
Thank you for your patronage this past year! We've got many exciting things planned for our 96th year of agricultural excellence here in the Farmington Valley.
CSA Memberships are still available online for the 2016 season! It's never too early to start planning for a healthy and happy summer season!
Check out this video, recently put together by a former farmhand here at Rosedale.
Connecticut's #1 farm for more than 96 years!
Welcome to Rosedale Farms & Vineyards! Since 1920, Rosedale has been offering the Simsbury community and beyond the freshest, highest-quality produce and friendliest service! We are a 5th-generation family farm, so you know our fresh vegetables, fruits, wines and flowers are grown and nurtured with care and pride. Come on down to our farm stand and support your local farmer.
There are so many ways to enjoy Rosedale Farms & Vineyards:
- Visit our Simsbury location for the freshest seasonal produce
- Taste a sampling of Rosedale Vineyards wines Saturdays/Sundays 12PM-5PM
- Enjoy our seasonal events, such as Chef-to-Farm Dinners, FarmFests, and Corn Maze-ing!
- Pick up fresh flowers for your summer table, or beautiful (and healthy!) gift baskets
- Our new Smartphone App will keep you connected to what's growin' on
- Taste our unique varieties of Hydroponic lettuce
- Become a Rosedale Farms & Vineyards Member to guarantee the freshest produce all season long!
We look forward to seeing everyone this year!