See You June 2, 2017 for Opening Day!
Membership Packages are still available in our online store!
"Wowza! We've had quite the flood of applicants for our summer staff positions and we're very happy to report that we've filled all positions with extremely qualified personnel! Thanks for all the interest and we're looking forward to a great year!"
Spring is Here!!!
This time of year brings with it the promise of a new begining, hopes for a bountiful harvest and most importantly the hope that we'll have just the right amount of rain!
It's also arguably the busiest time of year for us here at Rosedale. We've got planting to do, barns to clean out, orders to place and wine to bottle! Here's a quick timeline of some of the big things coming up:
- April 9th: First Corn Planting!
- April 9th: First Pea Planting!
- April 20th: First Zinnia & Sunflower Planting!
- May 1st: Wine Bottling Begins!
- June 2nd: Opening Day!
- June 3rd: Nate's Warrior Run!
Connecticut's #1 farm for more than 96 years!
Welcome to Rosedale Farms & Vineyards! Since 1920, Rosedale has been offering the Simsbury community and beyond the freshest, highest-quality produce and friendliest service! We are a 5th-generation family farm, so you know our fresh vegetables, fruits, wines and flowers are grown and nurtured with care and pride. Come on down to our farm stand and support your local farmer.
There are so many ways to enjoy Rosedale Farms & Vineyards:
- Visit our Simsbury location for the freshest seasonal produce
- Taste a sampling of Rosedale Vineyards wines Saturdays/Sundays 12PM-5PM July 4th-Oct 31st
- Enjoy our seasonal events, such as Chef-to-Farm Dinners, FarmFests, and Corn Maze-ing!
- Pick up fresh flowers for your summer table, or beautiful (and healthy!) gift baskets
- Our new Smartphone App will keep you connected to what's growin' on
- Taste our unique varieties of Hydroponic lettuce
- Become a Rosedale Farms & Vineyards Member to guarantee the freshest produce all season long!
We look forward to seeing everyone this year!